To register a girl for our American Heritage Girl troop, do the following:
- Request information via https://ahgconnect.org/placement_requests/new?troop_id=4420 or contact the school office at 361-985-9960.
- Register via AHG Connect. Registration fees of $26 are paid directly to AHG.
- Fill out and return the registration forms to the Troop Vice-Coordinator. These will be emailed to you as a packet once AHG registration is noted.
- Go to https://www.americanheritagegirls.org/store/ to order uniform items and handbooks.
- Complete the Girl Health and Medical History Form. The form is valid for 12 months.
- Complete the Troop Meeting Permission Slip form.
* To maintain required adult:child ratios, we ask each family to register one parent as an AHG Volunteer.